Saturday, July 7, 2007

Past and Recent Events: GL of Japan and Phillipines

Brethren Greetings!

I have read so many postings on events that affected our fraternity. As early as February this year, I posted in egroups and sent to individual Masons my compilation of "Recent Events in Philippine Masonry" and which was later found in Yahoo and Google Search. Some brethren found this compilation too lengthy to read.

I am once again breaking my silence on these issues and attaching only the "meat" of my paper in this email which will save the brethren much of their time in reading the entire document.. As I have said before, I only presented facts, documents and events from December 2005 to January 23, 2007 and I leave it up to the reader or researcher to make his own conclusion(s).
Events That Affected Our Fratenity.

Thank you so much and may the GAOTU bless and guide all Masons withersoever dispersed.




Attached for your additional reading and reference material is a Brief History of the Grand Lodge of Japan taken from

" Masonry in Japan The First One Hundred Years 1866 to 1966" compiled and prepared by MWB Nohea O.A. Peck, PGM, Most Worshipful Grand Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons of Japan, Copyright in Japan 1966 by GLJ, printed in Japan, Peter Brogren, The Voyagers Press, Tokyo."



Bro. Ben Apacible
Kalilayan Lodge No. 37, Lucena City
Araw Lodge No. 18, Manila
Grand Lodge of the Philippines

No comments: